We Appreciate Your Support!
Estrella Warbirds Museum, Inc., is a registered non-profit under the provisions of sections 501(c)(3) of the IRS Code. Tax ID: 77-0324714. Your financial donations are eligible for deduction on your federal and state income tax returns. Please consult IRS publication 526 - "Charitable Contributions IRS Publication 561" or consult with your tax professional for assistance in this matter.
Receipts are provided on all donations for tax purposes. If you have any questions or would like to talk to someone on our staff concerning the above, please contact us via the Contact Menu above, or call Cindy Bergin, Board Treasurer (805) 237-0730.
Donate Via Credit Card, PayPal and Venmo
If form below does not appear, click here.
Donate Via Cash or Checks
Checks can be made out to Estrella Warbirds Museum, Inc. dropped off at the museum, or mailed to:
Estrella Warbirds Museum ATTN: Bookkeeper
4251 Dry Creek Road
Paso Robles, CA 93446
Cash Donations can be left at the museum directly with the COO/Scot Stelzle or with the Operations Manager Ken Newman
Donate Via Other Means
There are multiple ways which you can actively donate to Estrella Warbirds Museum. By now you know that Estrella Warbirds Museum is a 501(c)(3) non profit organization. All funds raised by the museum go 100% into supporting our primary mission through preservation of historical artifacts for generations to come. There are many ways that you can become involved with support.
- Individual memorials via Freedom Flight or a pavement Concrete Block Name Plate. Visit our Online store click here.
- eBay. You can specify Estrella Warbirds Museum within your 'Donation Account' you can set up through your personal eBay account. It then becomes an option when you check out. For more information on eBay donations, click here.
- Facebook PayPal Giving. You can easily set up your own fund raiser for Estrella Warbirds Museum within your own FaceBook group. All funds go directly to Estrella Warbirds Museum. To create a fundraiser:
- Click Start Fundraisers in the left menu of your News Feed.
- Search for "Estrella Warbirds Museum", then choose a cover photo and fill in your fundraising details. Click Create.
- You can also create a fundraiser directly from Estrella Warbird Museum's Facebook page, click here.
Note: All fundraisers are public so anyone on or off Facebook can see them.
- For more information on Facebook PayPal Giving Fund, click here.
- PayPal Giving Fund. Estrella Warbirds Museum is registered within the PayPal Giving Fund, which makes us eligible to receive donations from PayPal users when they purchase items on sites such as eBay, etc., using their PayPal account. You can also make a cash donation directly through our Financial Donations.
- Volunteer. This is an often overlooked option for donations in that you can personally help make a difference. If you have any free time during the week and you would like to help out, visit our volunteer jobs page and check out the list of available options.
Estrella Warbirds Museum is very grateful and thanks you for your help. If we can answer any questions, please feel free to contact us via the above menu link.
Estrella Warbirds Museum, Inc., is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization. Donations are tax deducatable as permitted by law. We gladly accept charitable donations from individuals and corporate entities. Your donation will ensure that future generations will learn about military history and the wide varierty of historic aircraft that served our country during the evolution of flight. We appreciate your contributions and support.
Donations We Accept
We accept charitable donations of artifacts, memorabilia, and objects of significance to military aviation. The museum does not accept objects on permanent or long-range loan, damaged items, unclean military attire, or items unrelated to military aviation and military aviation history. On a limited basis, the museum may accept items outside these parameters for special exhibitions or for use in fundraising.
For donation enquiries, please contact Curator, Ken Neuman at 805.238-9317 ext 2 or send a message prior to bringing any objects to the museum. We cannot accept drop-off items without the consent of the Curator. All items considered may be researched for provenance to align with the museum collection. For consideration of macroartifacts (i.e., rolling vehicles, aircraft, drones, tanks, large artifacts, watercraft, etc.) Estrella Warbirds Museum Board approval may be required.
Donation Form Required
If your items are accepted, please complete the donation form available online here or at the front desk when visiting the museum. Include artifact date and a full description of each item, its history, and military reference before leaving with staff or bringing back to the Curator's office.
We appreciate your consideration as we continue to honor those who served through the stewardship of Estrella Warbirds Museum collection.
Thank you for your support!
Thur., Fri., Sat., Sun. &
Legal Monday Holidays:
Memorial Day, Labor Day, Veterans Day:
10 a.m. - 4 p.m.
Pricing and Special Group Tours (Minimum of 10 or more): Full Information Here
4251 Dry Creek Road
Paso Robles, CA 93446