There is a myriad of events to enjoy at the museum whether it be weekly, monthly, semi-annually, annually, or as a new opportunities arise. As a non-profit 501(c)(3) organization, Estrella Warbirds Museum receives its funding through community and private donations, special events (which sometimes include event sponsorships), and membership fees. These events have proven to be a fun way to raise money in support of the museum. Not listed here are special group tours and or car club "destination" evvents. Be sure to check our public event calendar to see if events are happening at the museum.
- Eagle Flight Simulator
- Here's your chance to fly with us! Experice, while in the training cockpit of an F/A 18, all the thrills and gut wrenching excitement of what it's like to fly an FA/18 Super Hornet. Take off from a taxiway or an aircraft carrier. Fly peace time or defend your base against enemy fighters. Fun for all ages. For more information on this or other opportunities, click here.
- Join the Restoration Crew - Restore the Past
- The restoration crew works on aircraft to military vehicles to static displays, Saturdays, starting at 8 a.m.. Trained and "not so trained" help is greatly appreciated! For more information click here.
- Dinner with Special Guest Speaker
- First Wednesday of each month at Thomson Hall. No host bar at 6:00 p.m. with dinner at 7:00 followed by a special guest speaker. Speaker choice is announced each month in on our news page and in the membership or monthly newsletters. For more information click here.
- Monthly dinner is catered. Reservations are required.
- Group Tours:
- Here's an opportunity to bring your favorite group to the museum and receive a personalized tour. You can schedule your tour with as few as ten people, reserved seven days in advance, at a budget you can afford. It's entertaining and educational! For more information click here.
- Company Events:
- Occasional we rent some of our facility for company events. For more information click here.
Semi Annual Events
- Swap Meet:
- Its open season on all things automotive parts. Join us for the Central Coast premier swap meet. Sponsored in conjunction with the Woodland Auto Display. Scheduled for fall and the 2d Saturday in May. For more information, click here.
- Special Fund Raising Events:
- We occasionally hold events not listed on this page. Stay tuned to our monthly newsletter or the news page.
- Warbirds Wings & Wheels with Swap Meet
- Originating in 2009, this annual event has continued to be one of the largest events held at the museum each year. This event attracts people and unique vehicles from all over the Western United States for a fun family event. Normally held the Saturday prior to Mother's Day, it is preceded on the evening prior, with a catered dinner and barn dance along with live entertainment. For more information click here.
- 30th Anniversary Celebrations -2022 Only
- There will be multiple events during the summer and fall geared towards our celebration of 30 years strong as Estrella Warbirds Museum, Inc. 501(c)(3) organization. Included in those celebrations will be an open house, a black tie community leaders dinner, along with announcements concering where the museum will grow for the next 30 years! For detailed information on these events, check out our 30 year anniversary pages.
Thur., Fri., Sat., Sun. &
Legal Monday Holidays:
President's Day, Memorial Day, Labor Day, Veterans Day:
10 a.m. - 4 p.m.
Pricing and Special Group Tours (Minimum of 10 or more): Full Information Here
4251 Dry Creek Road
Paso Robles, CA 93446