Sign Me Up Now! Click here for brief ap.
During the past 25 years, EWM has continued to grow and increase the quality of our local museum without funding from the government.
Listed below are a "few" of the positions outlining various responsibilities of available positions.
- Overall Event Lead Coordinator: Ren Stelloh.
- Warbirds Wings & Wheels Lead Carol Verstuyft
- MegaSwap Lead Wayne & Sharen Bloechl
- Donors/Sponsors Carol Verstuyft. Primary point of contact. Provides logo, etc for posters and online advertising.
- Event Vehicle Registrar: Peter Visel. Coordinate all online registrations and subsequent reporting to appropriate staff.
- Registration Personnel: (3-4) Works under the direction of the Vehicle Registrar to insure all cars are registered for the event and that proper paperwork is dispensed to attendees and appropriate sign-age displayed in vehicles.
- Parking Manager: ?. Works with Event Coordinator to insure that all vehicles involved in the event are parked in approved locations in a safe and friendly manner. In addition oversees a team of 6 + Parking Team Attendants in directing traffic to event parking and vehicle display areas.
- Parking Team Attendants: (6+) Assist Parking Manager in directing safe path for vehicle parking on the event grounds and Guest parking.
- Gate Booth (6+)?. Collect entrance fees, man booth for T-Shirt sales. Also requires 4-6 people for manning booth all day.
- Staff Photographer: (2+) Takes pictures of each car as it enters. Sets up display table. Takes picture of the event itself. Takes pictures of people & cars. Every picture tells a story.
- Site Hardware Manager: (l) Responsible for coordinating crew and setting up grounds hardware to include temporary fencing/roping off areas, stage (trailer), etc.
- Silent Auction Manager: ? Solicits product for auction. Responsible for coordinating donated items for silent auction. Insures collection from winners.
- Set Up/Clean up staff: (4+) Work with Site Hardware Manager and Event Manager on set up or clean up details or on-going clean-up/site maintenance during the event. Need several people for site prep work previous two-three days.
- Raffle Manager: Toni Moore. Coordinates 50/50 raffle & drawing. Works with associates to sell and promote 50/50 drawing. Insures safe protection of funds raised. Can be done from a pre-set booth or via wandering through the attendees.
- Raffle ticket sellers: (2) Works with Raffle Manager to sell 50/50 raffle tickets. Collects funds, dispenses tickets. Protects funds and tickets.
- "Gofer" Person: (1+) Works with event coordinator/s in running errands on grounds and "gofer this and gofer that" as needed. Possible operation of golf cart or ATV. Safety minded/aware.
- Communications Manager: Mike Kelley. (l) Coordinates communication between various entities on site via portable radio, etc. Manages equipment.
- Communications system: Mike Kelley. Sets up/takes down and/or maintains Public Address System.
- Advertising Manager / Public Information Officer (PIO): Michael Levine. Coordinates press releases, oversees release of posters, etc.
- Poster Person: (1-3) Insures that advertisement materials are displayed in appropriate areas. People to post posters in appropriate places.
- Graphics/Design: Completed. Develops poster, flyers, etc.
- Liquid Assets (non-alcoholic) Manager: (1) Coordinates sales of non-alcoholic beverages on site. Works with volunteer sales people to insure protection of funds, assets and profits. Coordinates equipment/ coolers, cash-boxes, etc.
- Liquid Asset Sales: (4-5) Works with Liquid Assets Manager selling non-alcoholic drinks at a profit for the museum. Maintains cold liquid assets. Interaction with consumers/customers.
- Liquid Asset (Alcoholic) Manager: . Coordinate sales of beer and wine for the museum, coordinate equipment, coolers, cash-boxes, supplies, etc. Monitor to insure alcoholic beverages stay within the specified "alcoholic beverage" area.
- Finance:Jerry Takier. Coordinates financial aspects of venue.
- Food Vendors:Carol Verstuyft. Coordinates all food vendors.
- Special Someone Willing person/s to just stick around and help out where needed.
We appreciate your support and assistance. If you have any questions, please feel free to ask any questions.